You'll be sawing logs in no time.
No, no, the Brooks-Range Snooze 20 Degree Down Sleeping Bag didn't earn its name by being boring. Actually, believe it or not, it got its name simply by being so warm and comfortable that it's just about impossible to not fall asleep in it within minutes of zipping yourself up in its cocoon. And we'd expect nothing less when it's stuffed with 700-fill power goose down that wraps you in toasty warmth through temps as low as 20-degrees Fahrenheit.
Then, your warmth is bolstered by the lightweight baffle netting design that maximizes loft and warmth, while its DownTek treatment prevents the down from getting wet and losing its lofty warming powers. Encasing this reliable insulation is a durable 20D nylon shell fabric with a DWR-coating for even more resistance against the elements. A full baffle collar, cloak hood design, and baffled draft tube do their part to shield you from cold, whipping winds throughout the night, and an ergonomic footbox keeps your toes warm without getting them tangled up.
- Lightweight, toasty sleeping bag for colder nights in nature
- 20D nylon fabric is treated with DWR for water-resistance
- 700-fill power goose down insulation offers warmth in 20F temps
- DownTek treatment keeps down drier and helps it dry faster
- Draft tube and cloak hood design block out chilly gusts
- Ergonomic footbox envelops your feet in warm comfort
- Included stuff sack makes for easy transport and storage
- Item #BKR001T