Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snow Study we have in stock.View Similar Products
Know before you go.
Whether you're a professional guide or a dedicated backcountry traveler, you want the most accurate information possible when it comes to reading the snowpack. The Brooks-Range Scientist 35 Snow Saw comes with a thin kerf on the teeth that leaves a smooth finish so variations in the snowpack aren't obscured. Stainless steel ensures the blade is strong and durable enough for the toughest missions and densest snowpack. Crystal grids etched into the blade help you check for facets, and rulers let you check the depth of the layers with accuracy. You can also use polyurethane ski straps to attach this saw to shovel shaft or ski pole to extend its reach.
- Leaves a smooth finish when cutting snow
- Folds in half for efficient storage
- Stainless steel is strong and durable
- Crystal grids etched on surface
- Imperial and metric rules on either side
- Handle is insulated with grippy rubber coating
- Item #BKR001A