Off-Road Adventure Awaits.
Whether you're navigating rocky ridges or high-stepping over tree roots and fallen pines, turn to the Brooks Men's PureGrit 6 Running Shoe for comfort and support mile after mile. Designed with a BioMoGo DNA midole, this shoe ensures lightweight and adaptive cushioning for running on rugged and uneven surfaces. A ballistic rock shield protects your foot from hazards on the trail, while the sticky, flexible sole and hex lugs provide excellent grip and traction. The lightweight mesh upper features a 3D rubber print overlay to deliver an impeccable fit and enhance durability in high-abrasion zones. The shoe's neutral support caters to runners with medium to high arches.
- A lightweight trail running shoe for tackling difficult trails
- Breathable mesh with 3D rubber print for fit and durability
- BioMoGo DNA midsole is responsive and springy underfoot
- Rock plate discourages bruising from harsh terrain
- Sticky rubber sole with 3D Hex lugs assures traction
- Item #BRJ003F