Light and natural.
Do away with enduring the pain of ill-fitting or too-heavy shoes and actually enjoy your long-distance run with the Brooks Women's Pureflow 7 Running Shoe. Featuring medium-to-high arch support and a neutral design, the Pureflow allows you to make the most of your natural stride without experiencing fatigue too early into your run. Then, the seamless upper brings you a near sock-like fit to provide that next-to-the-ground feeling, while the rounded heel works to maintain your alignment and reduce the overall stress on your joints. The BioMoGo DNA midsole attenuates shock and adapts dynamically for strategic cushioning, and the flexible outsole disperse impact away from your body for a plush feel underfoot.
- Minimalist running shoe that won't weigh you down
- Seamless upper delivers a sock-like fit for neutral support
- Rounded heel helps ease stress on joints
- Impact-absorbing midsole smooths out harsh shock
- Flexible outsole further absorbs shock
- Medium-high arch support helps maximize your stride's efficiency
- Item #BRJ004Q
What do you think about this product?
January 2, 2019
Great All Around Shoe
This is a great running shoe with superior ankle support. This is one of the only shoe I can wear without my knees hurting after a workout. This is my second pair, will likely buy a third!