Don't let those strappy, low-impact sports bras deceive you. Get the support you deserve with the Brooks Women's Moving Comfort Maia Sports Bra. Designed specifically for cup sizes C through E, the Maia offers high-impact support with its maximum coverage, underwire construction, and molded cups, which when combined also provide a shapely look. The over-the-shoulder, adjustable straps boast gel padding that ensures workout-long comfort, and the padded back closure is fully adjustable for a fine-tuned fit. So you can say goodbye to back pain caused by flimsy, fashion-first bras, and say hello to support with the Maia Sports Bra.
- A high-impact sports bra for aerobic activities
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying fabric
- Maximum coverage and underwire construction
- Gel padded straps and adjustable back provide a fine-tuned fit
- Best suited for cup sizes C, D, DD, and E
- Item #BRJ001R
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 168lbs
I bought this for my wife and she says that is a very nice and supportive bra.
Supportive and Comfortable
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 38D
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 145lbs
I wear a 38D bra and finding comfortable, supportive sports bras is always a chore. This is my second Maia sports bra and it is working out well. The straps are adjustable and padded which really helps when you need extra length. The underwire helps with the support but is not uncomfortable. The back clasp makes this easy on and easy off, no trying to pull it over your head. One issue - I also ordered a white Maia but the straps were extra short - shorter than my other two bras by 2-3".