While it's certainly no jetpack, zooming you to work alongside the birds, the Brooks Women's Levitate Running Shoe does put a serious spring in your step. Whether you prefer the elliptical at your gym or the sycamore-lined sidewalks of your neighborhood, your neutral gait and high arch feel at home supported by the shoe's cushioning, and your foot is snugly embraced by the FitKnit uppers. The DNA Amp midsole provides the energy return you need to feel light on your feet, and the flexible, arrow-point pattern on the outsole helps propel you towards your post-workout donut, guilt-free.
- Cushioned running shoe delivers springy response as you jog
- Seamless uppers accommodate your foot as it moves and expands
- Flexible, arrow-point pattern on outsole assists heel to toe
- Springy midsole provides energized cushioning for quick response
- Brooks makes classic, dependable shoes for every type of runner
- Item #BRJ004H
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
This shoes are great super comfortable and light, I'm using them to run a half marathon and so far so good Would highly recommend them.
Once you go brooks, you never go back
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've been wanting to try Brooks for quite some time and after I tried these, I may never go back. Brooks worked on these shoes for quite some time before they released them. I was hesitant to go with a line that was brand new, rather than the tried and true. I'm so happy with them though and am stoked I gave it a shot. There was almost no break in time, but i'd still recommend breaking them in depending on your feet. They are so comfortable right out of the box, and on long runs, I have felt zero ache. The mesh upper and cushy tongue hug my feet like little clouds. and the shoes themselves feel so light. I plan on running a lot of miles in these!
Is there any difference between this brooks levitate and the ones attached?