Launch 6 Running Shoe
The Brooks Launch 6 Running shoe was designed to combine the speed of a racing flat with the cushion and durability of a trainer to provide you with a high performance everyday road running shoe. A responsive and energizing BioMoGo DNA midsole cushions each step while a Midfoot Transition Zone and heel Segmented Crash Pad work together to provide you with quicker heel-to-toe transitions to encourage a faster stride. Additionally, the Launch 6 features a single piece air mesh upper has an internal stretch bootie to keep your feet breathable and comfortable through the miles.
- Lightweight shoe with long-lasting durability for daily road runs
- 10mm drop offers a comfortable platform for runners who heel strike
- Single-piece air mesh upper provides breathability in warm weather
- Internal bootie adds comfort and provides a flexible and secure fit
- BioMoGo midsole offers energized cushioning for a responsive ride
- Midfoot Transition Zone ensures a quicker heel-to-toe transition
- Abrasion-resistant rubber soles deliver long-lasting durability
- Traditional lace up design allows for fit adjustments on-the-go
- Item #BRJ0065
- Q & A
Perfect Gift for Mom
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought these shoes as a gift for Mother's Day. My mom is not extremely active in her mid-fifties, she had an accident and broke her leg in multiple places along with her ankle and had two subsequent surgeries, but goes on walks in the evening every night and is very happy with how comfortable and supportive these shoes are. She loves the bright pink laces and purple accent, the perfect feminine touch. This is her first pair of Brooks and she said she will definitely buy this brand again when the shoes wear out.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is my sisters 3rd pair of launch running shoes and she loves them. She notes how light and comfortable they are. The shoes wear well and come in fun colors. They are true to size but she sized up a half-size since they are her dedicated running shoes but also still uses them for workout classes.