Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Glycerin 19 Running Shoe
For luxurious asphalt miles that feel like we're running on a marshmallow track, we lace up the Glycerin 19 Running Shoe. Our feet are hugged by the updated, breathable upper and soft, snug liner, giving us pliable structure and support. The DNA Loft midsole provides the softest ride Brooks offers without sacrificing energy response and durability, so we get an extra plush ride while still being propelled forward mile after mile, long run after long run.
- Lightweight road running shoe to stride atop the clouds
- Updated mesh upper with plush liner provides a better fit
- 10mm drop to fight against calf fatigue on longer runs
- Medium-to-high arch for increased support
- Extremely cushy midsole for optimal shock absorption
- Rubber sole increases grip and durability
- Item #BRJG02N
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.