Add some sweetness to your run.
Waiting for you at the end of your long run are some much needed electrolytes and sugars. When the miles start to rack up, make sure your feet get you to the end in sweet, sweet comfort. If your feet could talk, they'd say thank you for wearing the Brooks Women's Glycerin 16 Running Shoe.
Brooks brand-new DNA Loft cushioning gives you a luxurious feeling underfoot while you complete your tempo run. This full-length midsole enables every move from heel to toe to feel soft and smooth like fresh frosting on a cake. But it's not just the cushioning that's plush—the 3D Fit Print mesh upper is engineered to provide strategic breathability, flexibility, and structure while an internal two way stretch bootie surrounds your foot in buttery softness. For decadent comfort in your stride, Brooks examined how runners run and came up with Ideal Pressure Zones. This means that the outsole has been reshaped to disperse pressure so that impact is no longer felt in just one area of the foot, resulting in a smooth, cloud-like transition as your glide through your run.
- Plush road shoe for logging extensive mileage
- 10mm drop provides natural stride for heel strikers
- Mesh upper offers breathability, flexibility, and structure
- DNA Loft midsole has an ultra-soft feel and ride
- Ideal Pressure Zones distribute pressure evenly for an easy ride
- Lace closure completes road running shoe aesthetic
- Internal stretch bootie expands and contracts with stride
- Brooks Running makes shoes for every type of runner
- Item #BRJ005H
- Q & A
Brooks doesn't disappoint
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought these for my girlfriend, but have feedback to share. She's been running in Brooks Glycerine for years, and usually purchases a new pair a few times a year. Per usual, Brooks does not disappoint! The Glycerine 16 are a high quality road shoe with maximum comfort. However, she's not a huge fan of the material/design on the front/toe of the shoe. It is a lot of fabric compared to the older styles, which seemed to be more sturdy. She's hoping these hold up as well as her previous pairs!