Glycerin 17 Running Shoe
When you're on a long training run, you'll appreciate the soft, responsive cushioning from the Brooks Glycerin 17 Running Shoe. For starters, its plush internal stretch bootie surrounds your foot and expands and moves with each stride. Underfoot, both the OrthoLite foodbed and DNA LOFT midsole work to provide you with a luxurious feeling with each step without weighting you down. Additionally, pillowy out-grooves compress for a soft landing then release for a plush heel to toe transition that keeps you moving throughout your run. Plus, with the supportive upper construction that is also highly breathable and flexible, you'll be running through the miles in comfort.
- Plush, everyday training shoe for comfort through long road runs
- 10mm drop offers a comfortable platform for those who heel strike
- Double Jacquard Mesh uppers are highly breathable and flexible
- 3D Fit Print uppers provide structure to keep your foot secure
- OrthoLite footbed delivers step-in comfort and added cushioning
- DNA LOFT midsole provides soft cushioning and propels you forward
- Sole construction provides you with plush heel to toe transitions
- Traditional lace up design allows fit adjustments through the run
- Item #BRJ0061
What do you think about this product?
April 4, 2019
Gave these to my dad - here are his thoughts : "I'm more used to trail shoes but needed to update my road/treadmill shoes. Last pair was the Glycerin 14 - same great fit and comfort. I lace my shoes to lock my heel down. The Glycerin laces are long enough to allow me to do that and double know. Picky, I know, but an important bonus for me."