Makes Short Runs Scarce.
There's nothing quite as therapeutic as a grueling, long run after an equally long day of work. And thanks to the Brooks Women's Ghost 10 Running Shoe, you're able to give those desk-jitters a run for their money, too. The Ghost 10 features minimal changes when compared to the Ghost 9, with the exception being an updated upper to provide better flexibility and a better fit.
Delivering a smooth feel underfoot and notable support, the Ghost 10's neutral construction ensures run-long support thanks to the BioMogo DNA midsole, which absorbs impact and provides a springy feel underfoot. The 12mm drop, combined with the full-length crash pad, promote a seamless heel-to-toe transition, allowing you to make the most of your stride. Meanwhile, the articulated sidewall provides structured support and prevents your foot from sloshing around when navigating uneven sidewalks. And, much like the Ghost 9, the Ghost 10 is equipped with a snug heel cup and updated wraparound collar for a secure fit and feel.
- A supportive shoe ideal for long runs
- Mesh upper is updated for a better fit
- EVA midsole attenuates impact and enhances energy
- Omega Flex Grooves promote dexterity and nimbleness
- Segmented Crash Pad maintains smooth stride
- 12mm drop makes shoe ideal for longer distances
- Item #BRJ0038