Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Ghost 14 Running Shoe
When a long weekend run is calling our name we lace-up the Brooks Ghost 14 Running Shoe and hit the pavement. These kicks offers ample cushion and neutral support to ensure we can stay healthy while adding mileage and recording personal bests. The DNA Loft midsole ensures that the cushion always feels lively and responsive, never mushy. Meanwhile the 3D fit upper uses just a touch of stretch and important support to hug our foot without sacrificing side to side stability.
- Capable running shoes built for logging miles on the road
- 3D Fit upper hugs your foot for a sock-like fit every time
- DNA loft cushioning react to your stride with soft cushioning
- Segmented crash pad midsole helps eliminate transition impact
- 11.5mm drop propels you forward towards the finish line
- Rubber sole grips variable road terrain with ease
- Item #BRJG03F
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.