Select Style & Size
Ghost 13 Running Shoe
Now they see you, now they don't. The Brooks Ghost 13 Running Shoes combine high-quality design and performance so you can disappear for hours on your next road run. Their engineered mesh uppers offer a soft, secure fit that breathes as you log miles. And Brooks's Segmented Crash Pad, an integrated system of shock absorbers
throughout the shoe, cushion every step you take for happy joints on
longer runs. This season's version is updated with DNA Loft cushioning that now runs throughout the entire midsole for even smoother transitions.
- Updated award-winning shoe for a soft, responsive, and smooth ride
- 3D Fit Print engineered mesh uppers wrap foot in barely-there feel
- DNA Loft throughout adds cushion and absorbs shock for happy joints
- Segmented Crash Pad encourages a smooth heel to toe transition
- Flex Grooves on sole optimize forefoot flexibility in each stride
- Rubber soles grip on pavement for confidence during your runs
- Traditional lace closure enables personalized fit adjustments
- Item #BRJG01Z
- Upper Material
- Engineered Air Mesh
- DNA LOFT
- Segmented Crash Pad
- Support Type
- [single] 11.5mm
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 90 days
What do you think about this product?
August 31, 2020
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 150 lbs
First week logged in the Ghost 13s. Replacing and comparing to the Ghost 11 which was has been one of my favorite mileage shoes. Shock absorption on the G13s seems even plusher than the 11s. Collar on thee G13s has a bit less plushness which makes for the a slightly different fit, even if I’m still in the same size (9.5) as my Ghost 11s.