Ghost 12 GTX Running Shoe
When the skies are dumping rain but your running calendar is telling you you've still got to get some miles in, throw on the Brooks Ghost 12 GTX Running Shoe and head out for a puddle-stomping good time. You'll be able to face wet weather fearlessly thanks to the waterproof Gore-Tex membrane, which is breathable enough to keep these shoes ready as your pair of everyday trainers even when the weather is cooperating. The BioMoGo DNA and DNA Loft cushioning compounds work together to provide soft, responsive, yet durable cushioning that'll keep your feet comfortable and supported mile after mile. This shoe also has a unique Crash Pad system, which features a segmented set of shock absorbers that help cushion every landing for smooth heel-to-toe transitions and extra protection during any awkward landings. Flex grooves in the forefoot also help with a smooth take-off, so you can charge on through downpouring rain and ever-growing puddles without skipping a beat.
- Waterproof running shoe with comfortable and responsive cushioning
- Gore-Tex membrane keeps out water from rainy skies and deep puddles
- Lightweight DNA midsole maintains responsive cushioning over time
- Crash Pad system offers shock-absorption for smooth transitions
- Flex grooves increase forefoot flex for speedier workouts
- Item #BRJ006D