Select style & size:Select options
Commuter support, no matter the weather.
Featuring a wider profile and upright cycling position, the C19 All Weather Saddle by Brooks England is ready for everyday rides to work and crosstown jaunts in heavy traffic. This particular version of the Cambium C19 is upgraded with a weatherproof nylon cover, making it impervious to heavy rain, sleet, and snow when you're toughing out your daily commute in nasty weather. It's significantly wider than both the C15 and C17 All Weather Saddle, meaning it's best for those cyclists seeking additional support and stability while they're riding to work and running errands on their trusty single speed or steel commuter bike.
This saddle is crafted in Italy with a weatherproof nylon cover that's extremely durable from the harsh rigors of commuting to work and training in nasty weather. It features a natural rubber top that feels broken in the minute you first throw a leg over your frame to the very last mile of your ten mile commute to work. This rubber top also imparts a bit more flex, so it'll conform to your underside without being stiff as a brick. Additionally, the entire saddle is updated with a fiberglass-reinforced back plate with loops for your saddle bags, rear-facing lights, and other cycling accessories.
- Weatherproof saddle for commuting in nasty weather
- Wide shape and upright profile is ideal for commuting
- Nylon cover is impervious to heavy rain, sleet, and snow
- Natural rubber top for an immediate broken-in feel
- Fiberglass-reinforced back plate adds durability
- Rear loops for attaching a saddle bag or rear light
- Made in Italy with premium craftsmanship and materials
- Item #BHS001O