Select Style & Size
Laughs in the face of rain.
Don't let a little rain, sleet, or snow sideline your two-wheeled ambitions, at least not when you're rocking the C17 Carved All Weather Saddle by Brooks England. This all-weather saddle is ready for hard miles in nasty weather, regardless if you're commuting through the cold rain of autumn or facing down the barrel of afternoon thunderstorms in late-spring. This particular saddle is a bit wider than what you'd normally find on the C15 Carved All Weather Saddle, meaning it's tailored to larger riders desiring a bit more stability and support. Also, it has a center cutout that provides pressure relief and imparts flexibility for additional comfort over the standard C17 All Weather Saddle.
This saddle is crafted with natural rubber top that feel broken in from the moment you first swing a leg over your frame and sit onto this saddle to the last mile of an arduous training ride spanning fifty miles or more. Not only does this natural rubber top provide that broken-in feel immediately, but it's also a bit more flexible, as to ensure the saddle conforms to your underside without creating uncomfortable pressure points. The entire thing is updated with a fiberglass-reinforced back plate with loops for your saddle bags, rear-facing lights, and other cycling accessories.
- Weatherproof saddle with center cutout and wider shape
- Center cutout provides pressure relief and imparts flex
- Nylon cover is impervious to heavy rain, sleet, and snow
- Natural rubber top doesn't require a break-in period
- Fiberglass-reinforced back plate adds durability
- Rear loops for attaching a saddle bag or light
- Made in Italy with premium craftsmanship
- Item #BHS001N
- fiberglass-reinforced nylon
- vulcanised natural rubber with weatherproof nylon cover
- Seat Length
- 283 mm
- Seat Width
- 162 mm
- Claimed Weight
- 446 g
- Recommended Use
- commuting, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
January 28, 2020
Comfortable However Caused Numbness
- I've used it several times
Purchased this saddle because many heavy riders recommended it to me. However the curve of the saddle caused pressure to build on the soft tissue causing numbness. Exchanged it for a flatter ISM PR 2.0 and have been happy since.