Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
C15 All Weather Saddle
Designed with a structural cover of weatherproof nylon, the Brooks England C15 All Weather Saddle is ready for hard miles in nasty weather, regardless if you're facing down the barrel of heavy thunderstorms during your daily training ride or braving the commute through miserably cold rain on your way into work. Ultimately, it's rugged, weatherproof design makes it a favorite of daily commuters and cyclists seeking something that's both comfortable and supportive, yet one that's not afraid to get a little dirty along the way.
This saddle is crafted in a forward-facing position to give it a bit sportier feel. It features a natural rubber top that feels broken in from the first moment you throw a leg over your bike to the very last mile of your ride, as well as exhibiting a bit of flex for enhanced comfort. The entire thing is updated with a fiberglass-reinforced back plate with loops for your saddle bags, rear-facing lights, and other cycling accessories.
- Weatherproof saddle for hard miles in nasty weather
- Nylon cover is impervious to rain, sleet, and snow
- Forward-facing design imparts a sportier position
- Natural rubber top for a broken-in feel immediately
- Fiberglass-reinforced back plate adds durability
- Rear loops for attaching a saddle bag or light
- Made in Italy with premium craftsmanship
- Item #BHS001K
- black steel
- fiberglass-reinforced nylon
- vulcanised natural rubber with weatherproof nylon cover
- Seat Length
- 283 mm
- Seat Width
- 140 mm
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 15.9oz (450g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.