Select Style & Size
B67 S Aged Saddle
The Brooks B67S Aged Saddle offers out-of-the-box comfort for your city riding needs. Due to its leather construction, it still has the long-wearing durability you’d expect from Brooks. And thanks to its steel springs, it offers considerably more comfort than other saddles designed for upright riding postures, especially on uneven road surfaces.
Brooks forms the B67S saddle out of leather, just as it has for nearly 150 years. The “Aged” designation means that it’s built from pre-softened leather, helping you to avoid the notorious break-in period that leather saddles require. It’s attached to the base at the fore and aft of the saddle with brass rivets. The rails reach back to dual steel springs, which act as suspension when riding rigid bikes on imperfect city roads.
- A pre-worn saddle for comfort on your first ride
- Long-wearing leather still offers a lifetime of use
- Steel springs provide extra cushion on rough rides
- Saddle is optimized for commuting, and upright riding posture
- Pre-softened leather lets you skip the tedious break-in period
- Stunning brass rivets add additional finesse to the saddle
- Item #BHS0034
- Seat Length
- 240 mm
- Seat Width
- 205 mm
- Claimed Weight
- 820 g
- Recommended Use
- urban cycling, mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?