Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Cascadia 15 Trail Running Shoe
We tackle uneven terrain, rock-laden trails, and fallen log bridges with comfort and confidence in the Brooks Cascadia 15 Trail Running Shoe. We love the amazing stability that comes with its Pivot Post system, creating stabilized suspension to help us cruise over the uneven terrain, which the TrailTack Rubber sole makes quick work of. The Ballistic Rock Shield provides on-the-go protection from hidden roots, protruding rocks, and other debris, while the BioMoGo DNA midsole adapts to your specific weight, pace, gait, and running surface, because not all runners (or runs) are created equally.
- Durable trail running shoe for long miles over tough trails
- 8mm drop promotes a forward stride for heel and midfoot strikers
- Mesh upper allows airflow to keep your feet cool
- Full internal saddle system delivers a snug, close-to-foot fit
- Rock Shield protects against trail debris
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushions for comfort through your run
- Pivot Post system helps to keep foot level on uneven ground
- TrailTack Rubber soles deliver traction across wet terrain
- Item #BRJG01W
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.