Cascadia 14 Trail Running Shoe
The terrain is uneven and there's debris everywhere, but you aren't fazed because you're in the Brooks Cascadia 14 Trail Running Shoe. Amazing stability comes to you with a Pivot Post system that creates stabilizing suspension to help you cruise over the uneven terrain, which, when combined with the TrailTack Rubber sole, allows you to tackle rugged, wet, or try trails. The Cordura Mud Guard provides on-the-go protection from mud, dirt, and other debris, while allowing water to flow in and out of the shoe when you come across a stream crossing.
Thankfully, extensive protection from the elements isn't the only thing that makes this trail shoe a go-to for your run. The BioMoGo DNA midsole adapts to your specific weight, pace, gait, and running surface because not all runners (or runs) are created equally. This means the level of cushioning matches your specific needs, even if they change during the run. Plus, the DNA midsole provides up to 30% more cushioning than a traditional EVA or gel midsole, and is designed with an organic additive that biodegrades 50 times faster than traditional EVA midsoles when in an active, enclosed landfill.
- Durable trail running shoe to tackle tough terrain and long miles
- 8mm drop encourages a forward stride for heel and midfoot strikers
- Mesh upper allows airflow to keep your feet cool through the miles
- Full internal saddle system delivers a snug, close-to-foot fit
- Mud Guard protects against trail debris and allows water to drain
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushions each step for comfort through your run
- Pivot Post system helps to keep your foot level on uneven ground
- TrailTack Rubber soles deliver traction across wet and dry terrain
- Item #BRJ006H
What do you think about this product?