Explore rugged and remote trails.
The terrain is uneven and there's debris everywhere, but you aren't fazed because you're in the Brooks Women's Cascadia 13 Trail Running Shoe. Amazing stability comes to you with a Pivot Post system that creates stabilizing suspension to help you cruise over the uneven terrain, which, when combined with the Rugged Traction outsole, allows you to tackle trails as rugged as the Cascades. Trail debris stands no chance against your 3D Rubber Print Mud Guard that provides on-the-go protection from mud, dirt, and debris, ensuring nothing slows you down.
Thankfully, extensive protection from the elements isn't the only thing that makes this trail shoe a go-to for any run. The BioMoGo DNA midsole adapts to your specific weight, pace, gait, and running surface because not all runners (or runs) are created equally. This means the level of cushioning matches your specific needs, even if they change during the run. Plus, the DNA midsole provides up to 30% more cushioning than a traditional EVA or gel midsole, and is designed with an organic additive that biodegrades 50 times faster than traditional EVA midsoles when in an active, enclosed landfill.
- All-around trail shoe that tackles any obstacle on the run
- 10mm drop provides natural stride for heel strikers
- Synthetic upper with 3D Rubber Print Mud Guard protects from debris
- BioMoGo DNA midsole has organic additive and biodegrades quickly
- Midsole also adapts to weight, pace, and gait for unique cushion
- Pivot Post creates stabilizing system for control on uneven terrain
- Classic lace closure with lace guard for easy fit adjustments
- Brooks makes shoes that are classic, dependable, and supportive
- Item #BRJ005O