For the rugged runner.
Even the friendliest of trails pack plenty of surprises. When you're hitting the trail you need a shoe that's ready for anything, and Brooks has it for you with their Men's Cascadia 13 Trail Running Shoe. The latest version of Brooks' most popular trail shoe, the Cascadia 13 added a few things to keep you cruising on the trail. Its new 3D Rubber Print Mud Guard along the outside of the shoe keeps out mud and any other trail debris that might come along, helping put an end to wet and dirty socks. Its outsole is designed for rugged traction, complete with a rock shield to protect you from unexpected trail hazards, and a stabilizing suspension system to keep your stride stable and strong through variable trail conditions.
There's more to a good trail shoe than just protection—it's gotta be comfortable too. The Cascadia 13 certainly is, with a BioMoGo DNA midsole providing adaptive support to keep your foot comfortable every single stride, no matter the terrain. You won't overheat either, with a breathable upper ensuring your feet get plenty of airflow on hot and dusty summer runs, all without sacrificing protection.
- A trusted trail shoe with plenty of protection and support
- Mud guard on upper keeps out trail debris of all kinds
- Midsole adapts to your stride for support on ever-changing terrain
- Run worry-free with rock guard to protect from trail hazards
- Outsole suspension system keeps your foot stable as you stride
- Breathable upper keeps you cool and dry
- Item #BRJ005M