Cascadia 14 GTX Trail Running Shoe
Head for muddy trails with confidence in the Brooks Cascadia 14 GTX Trail Running Shoe. Its breathable mesh uppers and a moisture-wicking lining keep your feet cool and dry and you tackle rugged trails on warm summer days. On rainy days or just after a storm, a Gore-Tex membrane ensures your feet stay dry through shallow streams and mud puddles while a Cordura Mud Guard protects against trail debris.
Aside from tackling muddy trails, the Cascadia is also designed to keep your feet comfortable throughout your runs. The updated 14 delivers an increased softness underfoot and an internal saddle system that provides a close-to-foot fit for comfort and stability. Additionally, a BioMoGo DNA midsole and improved arch support provide cushioning and support through the miles. While the Cascadia is a neutral shoe, it does provide some stability in the form of its Pivot Post System in the sole. This system creates a stabilizing suspension system for improved flex and toe-off that gives you a stable ride through tight corners. The rugged soles grip into the trail to help you with these transitions as well to keep you feeling confident and comfortable throughout your trail runs.
- Durable trail shoe to tackle tough terrain in varying conditions
- Gore-Tex keeps your feet dry on stream crossings and muddy trails
- Mesh upper allows airflow to keep your feet cool through the miles
- Full internal saddle system offers a stabilizing close-to-foot fit
- Cordura Mud Guard provides protection against debris on the trail
- BioMoGo DNA midsole provides adaptive cushioning through your run
- Pivot Post system helps keep your foot level across uneven ground
- TrailTack Rubber soles deliver traction across dry and wet terrain
- Item #BRJ006I