Cascadia 13 GTX Trail Running Shoe
Head for muddy trails with confidence in the Brooks Cascadia 13 GTX Trail Running Shoe. Its breathable mesh uppers and a moisture-wicking lining keep your feet cool and dry and you tackle rugged trails on warm summer days. For protection, a Gore-Tex membrane ensures your feet stay dry through shallow streams and mud puddles while a 3D rubber print mud guard protects against trail debris. Additionally, a Ballistic Rock Shield between the midsole and the sole of the shoe protects your feet from sharp sticks and rocks you're bound to encounter on the trail.
Aside from tackling muddy trails, the Cascadia is also designed to keep your feet comfortable throughout your runs. The updated 13 delivers an increased softness underfoot and an internal saddle system that provides a close-to-foot fit for comfort and stability. Additionally, a BioMoGo DNA midsole and improved arch support provide cushioning and support through the miles. While the Cascadia is a neutral shoe, it does provide some stability in the form of its Pivot Post System in the sole. This system creates a stabilizing suspension system for improved flex and toe-off that gives you a stable ride through tight corners. The rugged soles grip into the trail to help you with these transitions as well to keep you feeling confident and comfortable throughout your trail runs.
- Trail running shoe for exploring rugged, wet, and muddy conditions
- Breathable mesh uppers help keep feet cool during hot summer runs
- Gore-Tex membrane blocks moisture to keep feet dry on wet trails
- Soft Element lining wicks moisture and delivers a comfortable feel
- 3D rubber print mud guard on upper guards against trail debris
- BioMoGo DNA midsole delivers long-lasting cushion through the miles
- Ballistic Rock Shield between midsole and sole protects your feet
- Rugged soles with Pivot Post System provide traction and stability
- Item #BRJ005P