Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Trail Running Shoes we have in stock.View Similar Products
Why We Like The Cascadia 15 GTX Trail Running Shoe
The Brooks Cascadia 15 GTX Trail Running Shoe allows us to get our running fix even when the trails are muddy and damp. Its breathable mesh uppers have a moisture-wicking lining to keep your feet cool and dry through the miles. For protection, a GORE-TEX membrane ensures your feet stay dry through shallow streams and mud puddles while a 3D rubber print mud guard protects against trail debris.
- Trail running shoe suited for varied conditions in technical terrain
- GORE-TEX membrane balances weather protection and breathability
- Integrated rock shield along the sole stands up to sharp rocks
- Lugged rubber outsole sheds mud and supplies sticky traction
- Synthetic upper breathes with you on the summit push
- Supportive midsole offers cushioning for long days out
- Item #BRJG01T
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.