Cascadia 14 GTX Trail Running Shoe
Already up to the task of joining you on the most rugged trails you can find, Brooks' trusted trail runner can now join you in the most rugged weather you can face with the Cascadia 14 GTX Trail Running Shoe. Benefiting from the same design updates as the regular Cascadia 14, this waterproof version features a Gore-Tex membrane that'll keep your feet dry and comfortable as you splash through puddle after puddle on rainy days, while a TrailTack outsole with grippy rubber and a generous lug design ensures reliable traction on muddy trails and slick rock. Plus, the BioMoGo DNA midsole offers adaptive comfort thanks to its innovative technology, which responds to your specific force in order to give you custom cushioning that'll match your weight, pace, gait, and running surface.
A staple of the Cascadia, the Pivot Post stabilizing system now features smaller midsole pivots to reduce weight, but still gives you the same suspension-system feel that keeps you running smoothly on rocky and uneven terrain. Also contributing to a reduced weight is the updated upper, which features fewer overlays for a lighter feel and greater breathability. Meanwhile, a new Cordura mudguard offers durable protection and less mud entry, and a set of attachment points let you clip in your gaiters to keep out all that trail debris you'll be kicking up.
- Waterproof trail runner to keep you out there in wet weather
- Gore-Tex membrane keeps feet dry when the trail becomes a river
- Lugged rubber outsole ensures grip in both wet and dry conditions
- Adaptive midsole technology responds to your specific stride
- Stabilizing suspension system helps you run smoothly on rough trails
- Mud guard and gaiter attachment points keep out mud and debris
- Mesh upper features fewer overlays for greater breathability
- Midsole rock plate keeps your feet protected on rugged trails
- Item #BRJ006G