Cascadia 13 GTX Trail Running Shoe
The Brooks Cascadia 13 GTX Trail Running Shoe allows you to confidently head for the muddy trails for your running fix. Its breathable mesh uppers with a moisture-wicking lining keep your feet cool and dry through the miles. For protection, a Gore-Tex membrane ensures your feet stay dry through shallow streams and mud puddles while a 3D rubber print mud guard protects against trail debris. Additionally, a Ballistic Rock Shield between the midsole and the sole of the shoe protects you from sharp rocks and sticks you'll most likely encounter on the trail.
Aside from tackling muddy trails, the Cascadia is also designed to keep your feet comfortable throughout your runs. The updated 13 provides a slightly increased softness underfoot and an internal saddle system for a close-to-foot fit. Additionally, improved arch support and a BioMoGo DNA midsole provide cushioning and support through the miles. While the Cascadia is a neutral shoe, it does feature some stability thanks to the Pivot Post system. This system creates a stabilizing suspension system for improve flex and toe-off and stability when you're taking tight corners. The rugged soles grip into the trails to help you with these transitions as well to keep you feeling confident and comfortable throughout your trail run.
- Rugged trail running shoe for exploring in wet and muddy conditions
- Breathable mesh uppers help keep feet comfortable on summer runs
- Gore-Tex membrane blocks moisture to keep feet dry on wet trails
- Soft Element lining wicks moisture and provides comfortable feel
- 3D rubber print mud guard provides protection against trial debris
- BioMoGo midsole delivers long-lasting cushion through the miles
- Ballistic Rock Shield between midsole and sole adds protection
- Rugged soles with Pivot Post system provide traction and stability
- Item #BRJ005N