Caldera 3 Trail Running Shoe
Lace up the Caldera 3 Trail Running Shoe from Brooks and head for the trails. Its innovative upper and underfoot construction drains water quickly after a stream crossing or puddles to keep you light on your feet while the TrailTack rubber grips wet surfaces. You'll be able to confidently tackle both muddy trails and dry trails thanks to the mud guard and integrated Gaiter Tab that protect your feet as you run. And with a lightweight and responsive BioMoGo DNA midsole, you can run mile after mile with energized cushioning.
- Neutral trail running shoe for performance on wet or dry trails
- 4mm drop is comfortable height when transitioning to low drop shoes
- Ariaprene mesh upper offers breathability and quick water draining
- Mud guard enhances protection and durability in high-abrasion zones
- Integrated Gaiter Tab allows additional protection on rugged trails
- Lightweight BioMoGO DNA midsole provides responsive cushioning
- TrailTack soles deliver sticky traction on hills and wet surfaces
- Classic lace up design allows for easy fit adjustments as you run
- Item #BRJ0067
- Q & A
Snug and light!
I've previously worn the Caldera 2 and am happy with the new improvements made to the Caldera 3! The lacing and tongue provide a really snug fit with no pressure points. The cushion is perfect; not too much, not too little. These shoes feel responsive and super light. I haven't tested in rain/mud yet, but am very pleased so far!