Caldera 3 Trail Running Shoe
The updated Brooks Caldera 3 Trail Running Shoe is designed to keep you comfortable across wet and dry trails. Its innovative upper and underfoot construction drains water quickly after you cross a stream or charge through a puddle to keep your light on your feet while the TrailTack rubber reliably grips wet surfaces. You'll be able to confidently tackle both muddy and dry trails thanks to the mud guard and integrated Gaiter Tab that keep your feet protected as you run. And with a lightweight and responsive BioMoGo DNA midsole, you can run mile after mile with energized cushioning.
- Neutral trail running shoe for performance across wet and dry trail
- 4mm drop is a comfortable height for transitions to low drop shoes
- Ariaprene mesh uppers quickly drain water and are highly breathable
- Mud guard enhances durability and protection in high-abrasion zones
- Integrated Gaiter Tab enables added protection for rugged trails
- Lightweight BioMoGo DNA midsole delivers energized cushioning
- TrailTack soles provide sticky traction in hills and wet surfaces
- Traditional lace up design allows easy fit adjustments as you run
- Item #BRJ0066
- Q & A
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 175lbs