Energize your passion.
The Bedlam Running Shoe is equipped with Brooks' most responsive midsole yet to energize your everyday runs. The DNA AMP does more than cushion each step. Its designed to capture and return energy through every stride to help fuel your runs. For everyday comfort, the Fit Knit upper hugs and flexes with the contours of your foot while the internal bootie offers a secure fit without adding pressure points. A lace closure completes the package by offering a snug, adjustable fit for comfort on every run.
If you tend to over pronate, the innovative GuideRails Support System will help relieve your aching joints by proactively guiding your feet into a proper alignment. This results in less heel, shin, and knee rotation to offer you peace of mind. Additionally, the rubber sole has an arrow-point transition zone that helps you go from heel to toe quickly so you aren't losing unnecessary energy through each step. To sum it all up, the Bedlam offers an energized, comfortable, and stabilizing run so you can pursue your running passion.
- Road shoe with maximum stability to energize your running passion
- Fit Knit upper hugs contours of foot for comfort through the run
- Internal bootie secures foot in shoe without adding pressure points
- DNA AMP midsole captures and returns energy to help fuel each run
- Rubber sole has arrow pattern to help move from heel to toe quickly
- Lace closure offers a snug, adjustable fit for comfort on every run
- GuideRails support system guides feet for less joint rotation
- Brooks Running designs supportive footwear for every type of runner
- Item #BRJ005F