Energize the run.
The Bedlam Running Shoe from Brooks Running is an everyday running shoe featuring Brooks' most responsive midsole yet. The DNA AMP midsole is more than just cushioning. It is designed to capture and return your energy with each step to fuel your run. The FitKnit upper and internal bootie ensure that you can focus on your energizing run, not hot spots on your feet. Designed to move and flex with your foot, the FitKnit upper helps eliminate rubbing. The internal bootie keeps your foot secure through each stride without adding pressure points to ensure your run is not only energized, but comfortable as well.
If you tend to overpronate or are looking for a shoe with more stability, the Bedlam with its GuideRails Holistic Support System will guide your feet into proper alignment for less heel and shin rotation and knee motion. Not only will this give you piece of mind, but will also help prevent harmful impact to your joints. As you run, the rubber sole with an arrow pattern helps make the transition from heel to toe move quicker so you don't lose unnecessary energy as you log miles on pavement. All in all, the Bedlam energizes your run, is comfortable for your feet and joints, and helps you maximize your energy as you achieve new goals.
- Road running shoe to support and energize your everyday runs
- FitKnit upper flexes with the foot to help eliminate rubbing
- Internal bootie keeps foot secure without adding pressure points
- DNA AMP midsole captures and returns energy to help fuel each run
- Rubber sole with arrow pattern helps move from heel to toe quickly
- Lace closure ensures a snug, adjustable fit for comfort on each run
- GuideRails support system guides feet for less joint rotation
- Brooks Running designs dependable shoes for every type of runner
- Item #BRJ005E
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 150lbs
little too much toe room