Select a size:
Why We Like The Adrenaline GTS 21 Running Shoes
"Stability" doesn't have to mean "stiff," at least not when we've got the Brooks Running Adrenaline GTS 21 Running Shoes on. These road runners deliver a soft cushioned ride that attenuates shock and stays responsive deep into your run, and have a GuideRails support system that's super smooth and designed to ease stress on the knees. Brooks gave 'em a little extra cushion in this year's edition, adding more DNA LOFT for a heel-to-toe transition that's smoother than ever.
- Cushioned support shoe to keep you comfortable on long runs
- Dual-compound midsole focuses on responsiveness and reduced shock
- BioMoGo DNA cushioning returns energy to keep you moving quickly
- Crash Pad layer helps absorb impact to help you go the distance
- GuideRails supports system delivers smooth, supported transitions
- Streamlined upper helps reduce bulk for a freer feel
- Item #BRJG01Q
- Upper Material
- Engineered Air Mesh
- BioMoGo DNA cushioning, DNA Loft Crash Pad, GuideRails
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- [heel] 32mm, [forefoot] 20mm
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 90 days
- road running
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.