Adrenaline GTS 19 Running Shoe
From tempo runs after work to your long training run on Saturday, the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 19 Running Shoe gives your foot cushion, stability, and support. Heel strikers will love the 12mm drop, and the DNA Loft cushion that absorbs impact and encourages a smooth transition from that strike to the toe-off. Designed to enhance your natural gait, not change it, this shoe fits people with flat to medium arch height well, and maintains the GTS fit while integrating a new, more streamlined design.
New to this season's model is Brooks's new GuideRails holistic support system. GuideRails empower your foot's naturally range of motion and intervenes when you could use a little nudge back into your preferred stride in an effort to help your alignment. This technology targets the knees because when the knees are happy, so are your feet, hips, and back. And when all your joints are feeling good, you can have a comfortable run.
- Road running shoes to keep you in your stride for a comfortable run
- 12mm drop allows comfortable stride for runners who heel strike
- BioMoGo DNA midsole delivers adaptive cushioning while you run
- DNA Loft in midsole gives durable, lightweight cushion on each step
- GuardRails add high support by keeping excess movement in check
- Flexible sole construction allows foot to bend and flex naturally
- Classic lace up design allows for a custom and personalized fit
- Item #BRJ0060
- Q & A
Great running shoes
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought these as a Christmas gift for my mom. She has told me multiple times how much she loves them. They have great arch support and broke in very easily.