Up for anything.
- Road running shoes for people with flat to medium arches
- 12mm drop caters to heel-strikers
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar encourages alignment
- Increased flexibility for more natural movement
- Moderate cushion for seamless heel-toe transitions
- Item #BRJ004K
- Q & A
Mom's favorite shoe
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got these for my mom as a gift last summer and she had to have another pair in the spring. She has plantar fascitis and arch issues and these shoes provide a ton of support and make her feet feel way better. She loves them and these are the only running shoes she ever wants again.
5 star shoes BROOKS
I was told that these shoes were the best for walking long periods during the day. Was having alot of issues with my feet hurting bad by the end of the day. Any shoe I tried on of the brooks line felt great on my feet. When you wear these you literly feel as if you are walking on a cushion. My feet do not hurt as they did. I am super impressed and will be buying this brand from now on.