Adrenaline GTS 19 Running Shoe
An iteration of a long line of popular shoes, the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 19 Running Shoe does not disappoint its predecessors. The most notable update to the 19 is Brooks's approach to stability. Brooks equipped the Adrenaline's with its GuideRails technology. The GuideRails help guide you to the preferred alignment of your body when you need it for happy knees, because when you're knees are happy so are your hips, feet, and back. Additionally, Brooks added their DNA Loft crash pad technology to helps provide a durable and bouncy ride with a nice landing and heel-to-toe transition.
Some features of the GTS 19 have remained the same through the upgrade as they were working so well, Brooks didn't see a need to change them. These include the BioMoGo DNA midsole that provides cushioning that dynamically adapts to your stride and the flat to medium arch support to accommodate a wide range of foot shapes. Additionally, the 12mm drop ensures plenty of cushion for heel-strikers, and the sole construction has flexibility that allows your foot to transition smoothly through each stride for a comfortable, happy run.
- Road running shoes to keep you moving in your preferred stride
- Mesh uppers keep feet breathing on longer runs in warm weather
- 12mm drop allows a comfortable stride for runners who heel strike
- BioMoGo DNA midsole delivers adaptive cushioning through each step
- DNA Loft in the midsole gives durable, lightweight, soft cushioning
- Segmented Crash Pad provides a smoother heel-to-toe transition
- GuardRails add high support by keeping excess movement in check
- Flexible sole construction allows foot to bend and flex naturally
- Item #BRJ005Z
What do you think about this product?
July 9, 2019
A Fantastic Road Shoe
I purchased these several months ago and just completed my first marathon in them. The stability greatly reduced the frequency of IT band issues on long runs, and the tread/weight made them perfect for running on everything from packed gravel trails to pavement. I've put 179 miles on them according to Strava, and they are barely showing tread wear. I will definitely be replacing these with another pair when they eventually wear out.