Trail Sport Ultralight Ankle Sock
When it's time to work out in warm weather you occasionally dream of a world in which you could avoid the stuffiness and discomfort and just run without socks on. While that might seem nice, that world would be deprived of the cooling comfort of the Bridgedale Trail Sport Ultralight T2 Merino Cool Comfort Ankle Sock. Made with naturally breathable merino wool and designed with an open mesh structure, this sock wicks moisture while you move to keep your feet dry, cool, and comfortable. Light cushioning at the Achilles, heel, and balls of your feet adds on to that comfort, ensuring that you can tackle quick repeats and long miles with no problem.
- A comfortable ankle sock that won't overheat in warm weather
- Open mesh structure ensures wicking comfort and breathability
- Light cushioning keeps your feet comfortable during hard miles
- Merino wool provides temperature-regulating and anti-odor properties
- Performance Fit is snug without bunching and won't slip
- Sock keeps it shape and size after countless washes
- Item #GAR006D
- 55% nylon, 20% merino wool, 23% polypropylene, 2% elastane
- Recommended Use
- casual, road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?