Trail Sport Lightweight Crew Sock
You hit the trailhead early enough to hammer out some miles in the shade, but now the sun is high in the sky and you're feeling the heat. Luckily you picked up the Bridgedale Trail Sport Lightweight T2 Merino Cool Comfort 3/4 Crew Sock, and your feet are immune to discomfort and rising temps as you trek on in warm weather. Made with a lightweight merino wool blend, this sock wicks moisture, keeps your foot's temperature regulated, and feels comfortable next to skin, while overfoot ventilation tacks on even more breathable comfort. Anti-shock cushioning helps add softness and impact protection through high-mileage hikes, and thanks to the flat toe seam you won't have any blistering in the forefoot.
- Lightweight and comfortable sock for hikes in warm climates
- Merino blend wicks moisture and breathes well
- Integrated ventilation cools you down as you trek under the sun
- Lightweight cushioning boosts comfort and shock resistance
- Flat toe seam prevents chafing and blistering on the trail
- Performance fit prevents your sock from sliding
- Three-quarter crew height balances coverage and comfort
- Item #GAR005Z
- 41% nylon, 29% merino wool, 29% polpropylene, 1% Lycra
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?