Trail Sport Lightweight Merino Cool Comfort Sock
The next time you head out on a warm-weather trail run, pull on the Bridgedale Trail Sport Lightweight Merino Cool Comfort Sock. It's made with a soft merino wool blend and features targeted cushioning to give you plenty of next-to-skin comfort, along with lots of breathability courtesy of the integrated ventilation throughout the sock. Merino wool also brings along some natural breathability of its own, to go along with its moisture wicking and anti-odor performance. An elasticated arch and 3D-shaped heel cup keep your foot supported and your sock in place, while Bridgedale's Thermo Fit process returns the sock to its original shape after every wash.
- Light and comfortable sock for quick runs in warm weather
- Soft cushioning adds impact absorption and lots of comfort
- Sculpted ventilation keeps your feet cool on hot days
- Merino blend wicks moisture, regulates temperature, and won't stink
- Supportive arch and shaped heel give your sock an ideal fit
- Thermo Fit process keeps sock from losing its shape in the wash
- Flat Toe seams reduce bulk and irritation
- Item #GAR005X
What do you think about this product?
August 11, 2019
Failed on first run
Admittedly, the run was a 100k+ trail run in mountainous terrain, but by 31 miles, one big toe had gone through the end of the sock and by 51 miles I had holes in both socks. Not what I had expected for the price.