Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Stormsock Midweight Knee Sock
If you fancy yourself a serious hiker, then hike seriously with the warm, breathable, and completely waterproof Bridgedale StormSock Midweight Knee Socks. Featuring a Hydrotech membrane, these hiking socks wrap your feet in waterproof, breathable protection against rainstorms and river crossings, while the blend of merino wool works to wick sweat from your skin and fight odor after long days on the trail. The flat toe seam and elastic arch support ensure the sock remains in place and doesn’t cause any hotspots, while the terry cushioned footbed, heel, and ankle bring support and cushioned comfort to handle rocky, uneven terrain.
- Waterproof hiking socks designed for warm, breathable comfort
- Hydrotech membrane keeps water out, and dry comfort in
- Merino wool blend wicks sweat and fights odors
- Three-layer design bolsters durability and eliminates chafing
- Arch support helps fight fatigue and slippage
- Cushioned footbed, heel, and ankle combat jutting rocks and roots
- Item #GAR007K
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.