Select a size:
Stormsock Midweight Boot Sock
Serious hikers need not look any further than the the warm, breathable, and completely waterproof Bridgedale StormSock Midweight Boot Socks. Boasting a Hydrotech membrane, these boot-cut socks envelop your feet in waterproof, breathable protection to handle wet, muddy trails and wading across streams, while the blend of merino wool works to wick sweat from your skin and fight odor after long days on the trail. The flat toe seam and elastic arch support ensure the sock remains in place and doesn’t cause any hotspots, while the terry cushioned footbed, heel, and ankle bring support and plush comfort to handle rocky, uneven terrain.
- Crew hiking socks with warm, waterproof, and breathable comfort
- Hydrotech membrane keeps water out, and dry comfort in
- Merino wool blend wicks sweat and fights odors
- Three-layer design boosts durability and eliminates chafing
- Arch support helps fight fatigue and slippage
- Cushioned footbed, heel, and ankle combat jutting rocks and roots
- Item #GAR007L
- [membrane] Hydrotech, [outer] 95% nylon, 5% elastane, [inner] 54% merino, 36% polyester, 7.5% nylon, 2.5% elastane
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.