Stormsock Lightweight Boot Sock
For adventures where maximum breathability and minimal insulation are desired, the Bridgedale Stormsock Lightweight Boot Sock is a completely waterproof crew sock with an un-cushioned fine knit merino inner that'll wick away sweat, fight odor, and breathe exceptionally well. With a Hydrotech membrane, these hiking socks bring you waterproof, breathable protection against rainstorms and river crossings, while the blend of merino wool pulls sweat from your skin and fights odor after long days on the trail. Plus, a flat toe seam and elastic arch support ensure the sock remains in place and doesn’t cause any hotspots.
- Lightweight hiking socks designed for ventilation and dry comfort
- Hydrotech membrane maintains waterproof, breathable protection
- Merino wool blend wicks sweat and fights odors after hard days
- Three-layer design bolsters durability and eliminates chafing
- Arch support helps fight fatigue and slippage or bunching
- Item #GAR007N
- [outer] 95% nylon, 5% elastane, [inner] 54% merino, 36% polyester, 7.5% nylon, 2.5% elastane
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?