3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Stormsock Lightweight Ankle Sock
When you want maximum breathability and minimal insulation on the trail, the Bridgedale Stormsock Lightweight Ankle Sock is a completely waterproof crew sock that has you covered with an un-cushioned fine knit merino inner that wicks away sweat, fights odor, and breathes exceptionally well. With a Hydrotech membrane, these hiking socks offer waterproof, breathable protection against rainstorms and river crossings, while the blend of merino wool pulls sweat from your skin and fights odor after long days on the trail. Plus, a flat toe seam and elastic arch support ensure the sock remains in place and doesn’t cause any hotspots.
- Lightweight ankle socks designed for dry, ventilated comfort on trail
- Hydrotech membrane maintains waterproof, breathable protection
- Merino wool blend wicks sweat and fights odors after hard days
- Three-layer design bolsters durability and eliminates chafing
- Arch support helps fight fatigue and slippage or bunching
- Item #GAR007O
- [outer] 95% nylon, 5% elastane, [inner] 54% merino, 36% polyester, 7.5% nylon, 2.5% elastane
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.