Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Ski Midweight Merino Endurance Sock
The designers at Bridgedale designed the Ski Midweight Merino Endurance Sock with more foot-friendly features than you even thought possible to keep you comfortably shredding when you spend a full day on the slopes. Strategic padding at the shin, foot, and toe area ensure you'll stay more comfortable in those tight ski or snowboard boots. In constructing the socks, a blend of Merino wool and synthetic fibers are used to wick moisture and insulate your feet with futuristic performance. Not only that, but the merino fibers naturally repel unwanted odors for lasting freshness throughout your day on the slopes. The seamless toe panels fit comfortably in your boots, and Bridgedale slimmed down the rear section for a closer fit. The Midweight Ski Sock features Forward Flex Technology for a progressive fit that won't bunch, while ankle and instep Lycra grip zones prevent slippage.
- Performance socks to keep comfortable while you ski or snowboard
- Midweight wool blend provides insulation to keep your toes warm
- Merino fibers naturally repel unwanted odors for lasting freshness
- Full cushion in shin, foot, and toe area provides day-long comfort
- Flat toe seam minimizes bulk and rests comfortably in your boots
- Forward Flex technology prevents sock from bunching under tongue
- Lycra fibers ensure sock retains its shape through multiple washes
- Item #GAR006O
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.