Ski Midweight Merino Endurance Sock
The Bridgedale Midweight Ski Sock coddles your foot during the coldest days on the steepest slopes. The merino wool and Endurofil blended fabric wicks moisture and insulates, so you won't get clammy hooves during that otherwise perfect powder run. The extra warm, seamless toe panels leave your foot-phalanges unfrozen, and the full cushioned shin helps boost comfort and protection when you're leaning into your turns. Bridgedale constructed the Midweight Ski Sock with anti-bunch Forward Flex Technology and anti-slip Lycra grip zones at the ankle and instep.
- Warm and wicking over-the-calf sock for cold days on the mountain
- Over-the-calf height promotes blood flow and warmth
- Cushioning at the toe, shin, and underfoot add lots of comfort
- Merino wool blend wicks moisture and feels super soft
- Anti-bunch technology won't have you constantly adjusting
- Item #GAR006N