Select a size:
Hike Lightweight Merino Endurance Boot Sock
The Bridgedale Hike Lightweight Merino Endurance Boot Sock is designed to keep your feet dry, cool, and comfortable on long hikes and backpacking trips in warm weather. Its Merino Performance Fusion Technology delivers padding, balanced insulation, moisture wicking, and durability for exploring trails under blue skies. Plus, its Performance Fit, elasticated arch, and 3D-shaped toe box ensure the sock stays securely and comfortably in place during your hikes.
- Lightweight hiking sock for comfort on long treks in warm weather
- Targeted padding provides extra support and padding for long hikes
- Merino Performance Fusion Technology offers balanced insulation
- Moisture wicking fibers ensure comfort on long and warm hikes
- Lycra fibers ensure the sock retains its shape through washings
- Durable construction holds up to the rigors of backpacking trips
- Elasticated arch, 3D-shaped toe box keeps sock securely in place
- Close, supportive Performance Fit doesn't slip or bunch in shoes
- Item #GAR005L
- 35% nylon, 31% merino wool, 24% Endurofil, 9% new wool, 1% Lycra
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.