Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Explorer Heavyweight Merino Endurance Knee High Sock
Ideal for serious adventures in cold temperatures, the Bridgedale Explorer Heavyweight Merino Endurance Knee High Sock is built to keep your feet comfortable and warm. Its knee-length cushioning, zonal padding system, and moisture-wicking fibers keep your feet and lower legs warm and comfortable on multi-day treks and winter expeditions. An elasticated arch, 3D-shaped heel cup, and a Performance Fit ensure the sock doesn't slip or bunch down into your boot as you log miles while the durable construction holds up to the rigors of your long treks.
- Warm and cushioned knee-high sock for cold weather expeditions
- Merino Performance Fusion Technology offers balanced insulation
- Moisture wicking fibers deliver dry comfort through long treks
- Resilient padding helps keep feet, lower legs protected on trail
- Durable construction holds up to the rigors of multi-day trips
- Lycra fibers ensure the sock retains its shape through washings
- Insulated Flat Toe Seam closes toe box to eliminate cold spots
- Elasticated Arch, 3D-shaped heel cup deliver a comfortable fit
- Item #GAR004X
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.