Ski Cross Country Merino Endurance Sock
Rolling meadows painted white, lumbering pines with boughs sagging with freshly fallen snow, and rugged peaks looming in the distance—there are a number of reasons why you explore the mountains during winter on your Nordic skis, but those reasons can be tough to enjoy when your feet are howling with pain. Keeping your feet warm and comfortable as you ski, the Bridgedale Women's Cross-Country Ski Socks are designed specifically to keep your feet warm, dry, and comfortable as you explore scenic, yet harsh, winter landscapes. Bridgedale made these socks with a breathable and temperature-regulating blend of merino wool and added light cushioning in the heel and toe, as well as elastic support through the arch, to deliver the comfort you need for a full day spent on your skis.
- Designed for backountry exploration via Nordic skis
- Breathable and temperature-regulating merino wool blend
- Elastic arch support with light padding in the heel and toe
- Item #GAR007C
- 18% merino wool, 23% new wool, 39% nylon, 18% polypropylene, 2% elastane
- Recommended Use
- nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?