Select a Size
Select a Color
Ski Cross Country Merino Endurance Sock
Designed by one of the world's top biathletes, Ole Einar Bjorndalen, the Bridgedale Ski Cross Country Merino Endurance Sock delivers the performance and comfort necessary for high-mileage days on the Nordic track. With a stretchy merino wool blend construction, this sock helps regulate your foot's temperature, wicks moisture, and combats odor as you skate the day away. Plus, you'll have targeted cushioning to keep your feet warm and comfortable as you glide over snowy hills and peaceful meadows.
- This sock keeps your feet warm during cold days on the Nordic Track
- Merino wool blend feels soft, wicks moisture, and fights odor
- Cushioning boosts your warmth and comfort during long days
- Flat toe seam prevents blistering as you ski
- Thermo Fit technology retains sock's shape through every wash
- Item #GAR007B
- 39% nylon, 23% new wool, 18% merino wool, 18% polypropylene, 2% elastane
- Recommended Use
- nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?