Box Components Box Two Twin Lever 11-Speed Shifter
Select style & size:Select options
Box Two Twin Lever 11-Speed Shifter
Designed to pair with Box's 11-speed mountain bike rear derailleurs, the Box Two Twin Lever 11-Speed Shifter has some pretty sweet ergonomics with its dedicated thumb and index finger controls. This new twin lever design is a slightly different design from other brands lever offerings and should help prevent misshifts and provide precise and reliable gear changes both up and down the cassette. One of our favorite features of the Box Two Twin Lever is its ability to downshift up to four gears at a time so you can roll into a climb with speed and quickly grab the gears you need so you can easily make it to the top.
Its aluminum and glass fiber with nylon composite construction keeps things nice, light, and durable while keeping its cost low. It includes a smooth stainless steel cable so you can get it bolted up to the bars and hit the trail.
- Smooth and precise Box shifting at a reasonable cost
- Twin lever design provides reliable, consistent shifts
- Comes with a stainless steel cable
- Downshifts up to 4 gears at a time for easier climbing
- Compatible with 11-speed Box One and Two drivetrains
- Glass Fiber/nylon composite construction keeps the price and weight down
- Item #BXC0007