Box Components Box Two 11-Speed Cassette
Select style & size:Select options
Box Two 11-Speed Cassette
If you're looking for a little more range on your existing Shimano 11-speed drivetrain or are updating your bike with Box Components' all-new group, the Box Two 11-Speed Cassette is simply a no-brainer and makes for a quick and easy upgrade that won't break the bank. Using specially profiled teeth and a linear cog progression, this cassette provides smooth shifts and cadence for all of your off-road riding needs. Coming in a stealthy black colorway, the cassette is crafted from steel and 7075-T6 aluminum for durability and low weight. Choose between the 11-46 model for a 418 percent range or the 11-50 for a very impressive 454 percent. It installs on a standard Shimano HG-style freehub for maximum compatibility.
Please note if you are sizing up cassettes from your existing drivetrain, you'll definitely need a longer chain and might need some sort of derailleur manipulation (i.e. longer b-tension screw, different cage length, etc.).
- Box's 11-speed cassette for trail and cross-country riding
- Aluminum and steel construction saves weight while boosting durability
- Compatible with Box and Shimano 11-speed drivetrains
- Linear gear progression keeps your cadence smooth
- Specially engineered teeth profiles ensure positive shifts
- Item #BXC0003