Select style & size:Select options
Box Two 11-Speed Cassette
If you're looking for a little more range on your existing Shimano 11-speed drivetrain or are updating your bike with Box Components' all-new group, the Box Two 11-Speed Cassette is simply a no-brainer and makes for a quick and easy upgrade that won't break the bank. Using specially profiled teeth and a linear cog progression, this cassette provides smooth shifts and cadence for all of your off-road riding needs. Coming in a stealthy black colorway, the cassette is crafted from steel and 7075-T6 aluminum for durability and low weight. Choose between the 11-46 model for a 418 percent range or the 11-50 for a very impressive 454 percent. It installs on a standard Shimano HG-style freehub for maximum compatibility.
Please note if you are sizing up cassettes from your existing drivetrain, you'll definitely need a longer chain and might need some sort of derailleur manipulation (i.e. longer b-tension screw, different cage length, etc.).
- Box's 11-speed cassette for trail and cross-country riding
- Aluminum and steel construction saves weight while boosting durability
- Compatible with Box and Shimano 11-speed drivetrains
- Linear gear progression keeps your cadence smooth
- Specially engineered teeth profiles ensure positive shifts
- Item #BXC0003
- Cog Sizes
- 11 - 46t (11-13-15-18-21-24-28-32-36-40-46), 11 - 50t (11-13-15-18-21-24-28-32-36-42-50)
- Cog Material
- steel, 7075-T6 aluminum
- Carrier Material
- 7075-T6 aluminum
- Hub Type
- Shimano HG 11-speed mountain
- Claimed Weight
- [11-46t] 480g, [11-50t] 559g
- Recommended Use
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
May 28, 2019
All the teeth!
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Want to get nearly Eagle range in a 11sp package? This is the cassette for you! It is also way cheaper than most cassettes that SRAM currently offers, so that is a plus. Easy to install and fits a HG freehub.